1. Provide a world-class future oriented information service that influences
fisher's decision making.
2. Focus on providing information to fishing opinion makers that bring about change in their fishing circles.
3. Engage a wide range of community interests in data collection and information distribution.
4. Use leading edge technology to empower the community with knowledge
- Ongoing Monitoring of 25 Species
- Ongoing Monitoring of 350 Sites in Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia
- 690,000 Fish Tagged
- 1.19M Fish Reported Overall
- 62,000 Recaptures
- 893,000 Fishing Days
- 13,000 Square Kms Territory covered
- 1,400 Species Reported
- Best Tagger has Tagged 25,403
- Best Species Barramundi has Tagged 228,691
- 16,600 Trophy Fish Reported